Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Quote a Day...

Quotable moments from our trip:

"One thing that was tacky about the events today: in the airport of our first flight, there was a really weird-dressed guy with a Mohawk and a ton of piercings on his face and ears." - John Thomas Ellison

"One event that was fun so far was being on the airplane and playing games on the entertainment system." - Deason Heifner

"What I thought was strange was that they sold almonds instead of peanuts on the plane." - Trevor Brown

"What I thought was most fun was probably the first plane ride because we got to play games." - Connor Lee

"One thing that was interesting today about Prague was the tower was really tall and there was an elevator and a ramp to get to the top, and after we took some ramps and stairs, there were more ramps  in the tower still." - John Thomas Ellison

"One interesting thing we did today was we went on the boat and ate lunch." - Deason Heifner

"Hi, I'm Jana, I'm from the Czech Republic, Prague, and yesterday I went to see the choir concert at the church. It was the first time I saw something like this. It was absolutely amazing! I was super excited and it impressed me. I was like 'Wow, wow, wow.' It was really... I cried all the time because I was really, was so, so deep, and yeah. Thank you very much, I really liked it. I really appreciated the Czech song from Anton Dvórjak and I really loved that song about the smiling (Ed. Your Smiling Face). I sing it all the time, again and again because it was fantastic. Thank you very much! Thank you!" - Jana, our hotel attendant at Hotel Expo in Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment